The WaterRower Classic is handcrafted from solid American Black Walnut wood, finished with Danish oil. The Water Rower’s patented Water Flywheel has been specifically designed to emulate the dynamics of a boat moving though water and is unsurpassed in its simulation of the physical and physiological benefits of rowing. WaterRower will not provide support or documentation for any product transported outside of the original country of purchase.
- Handcrafted rowing machine with “water flywheel” that replicates actual rowing feel.
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance.
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more.
- Solid black walnut construction absorbs sound and vibration; hand finished in Danish oil.
- Stores upright; measures 84 x 21 x 22 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 117 pounds.
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight